Hmm....It's a great while and i seem not to know how to even make my way to blogospere.
I have been away because of this young man...
The experience has been out of this world. Didn't know Ididn't have the slightest idea about how babies came to this world and now I know I shouldn't have trusted all those biology textbooks. What they contain is not even up to a tip of the iceberg.
As a result of my experience I would say I have grown and matured more than any other time in my entire life. For example -
- I didn't use to like to carry children..but now i have no choice but to carry one.
- I couldn't stand a baby cry before..but now i have find a solution to one.
- I used to be selective about the kind of children I allowed to come near me..but now i appreciate every kid I see either dirty or very smelling.
- I never had sympathy for moms before but now...I give all the respect in the world to mothers.
- Most beautiful of all, I am now a kinder person.
Ok...now that i am a kinder person, I plan to start a new blog on my experience as a mother because i realize that first time mothers know so little. A reason I have attributed to the fact that mothers rarely share experiences with single women. I also hope the blog will serve as a platform for mothers particularly young and working moms to share their hearts.
I am still working on the name for the blog and will be glad if you can drop suggestions....